The School of Nursing was inaugurated in 1957 and in 1960 GNM school was recognized by the State Government.
Multi Purpose Health workers course was begun in 1979.
1. General Nurses Training (G.N.M.)
2. Female Health Workers Training programme (FHW) 24 months with Govt. stipend
3. 2 year BSS X-ray and Anm courses for Xth pass students
Sr. Mary Varayathukarottu is serving as the principle of the School.